Quiche. It’s a beautifully simple, easy, and crowd-pleasing dish.
I love that it can be as easy or as complicated as you want it to be!
Just whisk up some eggs and milk, add whatever fillings your heart desires, dump a dream-fulfilling amount of cheese, and BAKE!
It really is THAT EASY!
The kicker here is that we decided to add a little something extra this time:
Gosh, this condiment sure has had its fair share of the lime light in the past few years. Everyone seems to love it and for good reason!
It dawned on me one day that I had never seen anyone try to put sriracha in a quiche.
Well I had to remedy that one real quick!
I added sriracha to the quiche filling and topped it all off with a hearty drizzle of sriracha mayo that I made myself. (I literally just added sriracha to some mayo I had in the fridge so don’t be too impressed with me!)
WOW. These additions really took my quiche game to the next level!
It’s super easy, but life changing so let me show you!
How To Make Sriracha Bacon Quiche:
1.Preheat oven to 350F.
2. Cook bacon until very crispy. Allow it to cool then crumble into small pieces.
3. Divide spinach (if you’re choosing to partake!), shredded cheese, and crumbled bacon between the two pie crusts and lay in an even layer on the bottom.
4. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and sriracha.
5. Pour egg mixture into pie tins on top of the other ingredients.
6. Bake for 60 minutes.
7. Let cool before cutting and top with extra crumbled bacon and sriracha mayo drizzled on top!
If you’re looking for more breakfast recipes, check out our Best, Easiest Scrambled Eggs
Or our Chocolate Gravy that goes amazing with biscuits!
Sriracha Bacon Quiche
- 2 pie crusts (Preferably the ones already in the pie tins in the freezer section!)
- 8-10 strips of bacon (Cooked and crumbled)
- 1-2 handfuls fresh spinach, torn (Optional!)
- 8 oz cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- 2 tbsp sriracha
Sriracha Mayo for Topping
- ½ cup mayo
- 2-3 tbsp sriracha (Or you can buy your own, already bottled sriracha mayo! You do you!)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook bacon until very crispy. Allow it to cool then crumble into small pieces.
- Divide spinach (if you’re choosing to partake!), shredded cheese, and crumbled bacon between the two pie crusts and lay in an even layer on the bottom.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, garlic salt, and sriracha.
- Pour egg mixture into pie tins on top of the other ingredients.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Let cool before cutting and top with extra crumbled bacon and sriracha mayo drizzled on top!
- To make sriracha mayo: just mix your sriracha into your mayo. That's it! I used a squeeze bottle to drizzle mine on top. Voila!
Hi laurasscratchkitchen.com administrator, Your posts are always informative and well-explained.
Dear laurasscratchkitchen.com webmaster, You always provide helpful information.
Hello laurasscratchkitchen.com admin, Thanks for the well-structured and well-presented post!
Dear laurasscratchkitchen.com admin, Your posts are always well-cited and reliable.
Hello laurasscratchkitchen.com admin, Your posts are always well-received and appreciated.
To the laurasscratchkitchen.com owner, Your posts are always well-timed and relevant.
Who would’ve thought?! Sriracha and quiche! That’s a match made in heaven and this recipe is PERFECT.
My husband fell in love with me all over again when I made this! LOL Absolute genius recipe and so freaking simple! Thank you Laura!!!!
This stuff is a GAME CHANGER! WOW